Together we can build a healthy community free from oppression and sexual trauma.
STAR® provides supportive services to survivors to reduce their experience of trauma. Our advocacy, counseling and legal services are available to youth and adult survivors of sexual violence at no cost, and are intended to assist you at any stage of your healing.
- November 16 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- November 19 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- November 21|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Thursday, repeating until November 21, 2019
- November 26 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- December 3 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
To support survivors of sexual trauma, improve systems response, and create social change to end sexual violence.