Together we can build a healthy community free from oppression and sexual trauma.
STAR® provides supportive services to survivors to reduce their experience of trauma. Our advocacy, counseling and legal services are available to youth and adult survivors of sexual violence at no cost, and are intended to assist you at any stage of your healing.
- February 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Monday, repeating until December 15, 2020
- February 26|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until March 4, 2020
- February 28 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- February 29 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- March 2|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Monday, repeating until May 4, 2020
To support survivors of sexual trauma, improve systems response, and create social change to end sexual violence.