Together we can build a healthy community free from oppression and sexual trauma.
STAR® provides supportive services to survivors to reduce their experience of trauma. Our advocacy, counseling and legal services are available to youth and adult survivors of sexual violence at no cost, and are intended to assist you at any stage of your healing.
- June 21 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- July 7 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- July 16 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- July 19 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
- August 30 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
To support survivors of sexual trauma, improve systems response, and create social change to end sexual violence.