Together we can build a healthy community free from oppression and sexual trauma.
STAR® provides supportive services to survivors to reduce their experience of trauma. Our advocacy, counseling and legal services are available to youth and adult survivors of sexual violence at no cost, and are intended to assist you at any stage of your healing.
- July 13 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- July 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- July 27 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- August 3 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 5:30 pm on day First of the month, repeating until December 7, 2020
- August 3 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
To support survivors of sexual trauma, improve systems response, and create social change to end sexual violence.