STAR® provides supportive services to survivors to reduce their experience of trauma. Our advocacy, counseling and legal services are available to youth and adult survivors of sexual violence at no cost, and are intended to assist you at any stage of your healing.
- October 4 @ 5:30 pm - December 6 @ 7:30 pm
- October 11 @ 5:30 pm - December 13 @ 7:30 pm
- October 18 @ 5:30 pm - December 20 @ 7:30 pm
- October 25 @ 5:30 pm - December 27 @ 7:30 pm
- October 26 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 5:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until December 14, 2021
To support survivors of sexual trauma, improve systems response, and create social change to end sexual violence.